Views: 8 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-01 Origin: Site
Surface of aluminum profiles: Causes of scratches, scrapes and scratches:
1. Sundries are attached to the surface of the ingot
2. Composition segregation of ingot, large amount of segregation surfacing
3. When the ingot is not homogenized or the homogenization effect is not good, there are a certain number of hard metal particles in the ingot. When metal passes through the working band during extrusion
These segregation surfacing or hard metal particles attach to the working zone surface or cause damage to the working zone, eventually causing scratches on the profile surface.
4, the mold cavity or work belt has sundry, the mold work belt hardness is low, so that the work belt surface in the extrusion injury and scratch the profile;
5, discharge track or placed on the bed there are exposed metal or graphite strip has a harder inclusion. The surface of the profile is scratched when it is in contact with the profile.
6, in the fork rod will be the profile from the discharge track to the swing bed, due to the speed is too fast caused by the profile collision;
7, in the swing bed to drag the profile caused by scratch;
8. In the process of transportation, the profiles are damaged by mutual friction or extrusion.
Aluminium profile surface
1. Strictly control the chemical composition quality of ingot casting;
2. Improve the quality of mold repair;
3. Improve mold manufacturing accuracy and mold nitriding regularly and strictly implement nitriding process parameters;
4. Use soft felt and plastic bar to separate the profile from the accessory. Minimize the contact damage between the profile and the auxilia;
5, production should be handled lightly, as far as possible to avoid dragging or turning the profile;
6. Place the profiles reasonably in the feed frame to avoid mutual friction as far as possible.