Shengyida is a professional aluminum die casting manufacturer in China, providing customers with custom die casting services. In product design, assembly, testing and die casting and other links, we strictly control and make products that meet customer requirements. We have provided manufacturers with quality products for more than 10 years.
Die casting is an efficient and economical precision casting method. It is suitable for producing complex metal parts with large quantity, accurate size and beautiful appearance. The die casting process involves the use of a furnace, molten metal, a die-casting machine, and a die that has been customized for cast parts. The metal is melted in the furnace, and then the die casting machine injects the metal into the mold through high pressure, and the finished product is obtained after cooling.
The manufacturing custom process of die casting is mainly composed of four steps, or it is called high pressure die casting. These four steps include mold preparation, filling, injection, and shakeout, which are also the basis for various improved die casting processes. During the preparation process, a lubricant needs to be sprayed into the mold cavity. In addition to helping to control the temperature of the mold, the lubricant can also help demold the casting.
Aluminum Die Casting
1. ADC12 has a good die-casting performance. Due to its good die-casting formability, it is suitable for thin castings. It is widely used in the customization of various aluminum alloy die castings, especially auto parts, consumer electronics, heat sinks, covers, brackets, etc.
2. A356.2 has excellent castability and high strength, where the elongation is suitable for pressure resistance. It is widely used in bicycles, scooters and brake parts.
3. A380 has excellent electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance. Widely used in industry, heat treatment is used to obtain good mechanical properties, physical properties and corrosion resistance.
4. DM3 and DM6 have high aluminum content, and surface treatment can be sandblasted and anodized.
Copper Die Casting
Copper has high hardness and strong corrosion resistance. Among the commonly used die cast metals, it has good mechanical properties, wear resistance and strength close to steel.
Zinc Die Casting
Zinc alloy has a low melting point, good fluidity, easy to weld, braze and plastic processing, corrosion resistance in the atmosphere, and easy recycling and remelting of residual waste.
(1) Metal parts with complex shapes, clear contours, thin-walled deep cavities can be manufactured. Because the molten metal maintains high fluidity under high pressure and high speed, it is possible to obtain metal parts that are difficult to process by other processes.
(2) The dimensional accuracy of die castings is high
(3) High production efficiency.